Jesus is the…
JESUS is Lord.
JESUS is the Savior.
JESUS is the Lion King.
JESUS is the Son of God.
JESUS is the perfect Man.
JESUS is the person of Grace.
JESUS is the kinsman redeemer.
JESUS is the creator of all things, both visible and invisible.
JESUS is the servant Man; a consistently gracious and serving King.
JESUS is the only gate or door; ingress; the way to the presence of God.
JESUS is the perfect representation or image; the likeness of God in human form.
JESUS is the Word of God manifested or revealed; exhibited; declared; displayed in flesh.
Jesus is God’s…
JESUS is God’s will or purpose; intention in action.
JESUS is God’s will in a body; an earthly suit; flesh.
JESUS is God’s expressed or communicated; manifested; explicit; uttered idea in one body.
JESUS death fulfilled the judgment of God - the bill of sin was fully paid.
JESUS death restored or re-instituted or re-constituted Man’s access to the resources of Heaven.
JESUS death restored the culture of Heaven back on earth – therefore earth can now experience again what Heaven is like.
JESUS death justified the re-activation of the commonwealth of Heaven - therefore Man does not have to be poor in spirit, soul and body anymore.
Jesus redemptive work…
The redemptive work of Jesus secured the following:
This means that the commonwealth of Heaven is now back on earth.
Man can now receive and be filled with the Holy Spirit again.
Man are now citizens and no longer illegal immigrants in the Kingdom of God.
Man can now have a relationship or fellowship; communication; bond with God again.
Man can now boldly or fearlessly and confidently and surely say, “we are sons of God again.”
The colony of earth can now come back under the jurisdiction of Heaven, Heaven’s will or purpose; intention on earth.
Man can now recover everything that he lost from the beginning because he now has complete access to his Heavenly Father’s wealth.
Man can have mental transformation and think like Heaven again by renewing his mind through the Word of God.
Man is released or set free; liberated; extricated; discharged; exonerated; emancipated from the judgment of God.
the name of Jesus…
The Greek name "Jesus" is a transliteration of the Hebrew name Yehoshua or Yeshua, the English form of which is "Joshua." This name literally means God is Salvation. Therefore, the angel's message to Joseph was "You shall call His name - God is salvation,” for He will save His people from their sins." That name tells us of JESUS purpose in God's plan - that it is through Him that God carries out His plan to save humanity from death, giving us eternal life in His Kingdom.
the person, principles and precepts of Jesus…
The person of Jesus creates your peace. The principles of Jesus create and establish your prosperity. The precepts of Jesus reveal to you the ultimate purpose and intention of God for creating the earth and Mankind.
The person of Jesus prepares Man for eternity. The principles of Jesus prepare him to live and reign or rule; prevail; dominate; govern on earth. The precepts of Jesus empower him to recreate the world of Heaven in the field of his calling and area of assignment.
Jesus revealed in the old testament…
In every book of the Old Testament, Jesus is revealed:
• In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
• In Zephaniah, He is our Savior.
• In Amos, He is our Burden-Bearer.
• In Leviticus, He is The High Priest.
• In Habakkuk, He is God's Evangelist.
• n Exodus, He is The Passover Lamb.
• In Ruth, He is our Kinsman Redeemer.
• In Job, He is our Immortal Redeemer.
• In Genesis, He is The Seed of Abraham.
• In Psalms of David, He is our Shepherd.
• In Jeremiah, He is The Righteous Branch.
• In Judges, He is our Judge and Law-giver.
• In Malachi, He is The Sun of Righteousness.
• In Nahum, He is The Avenger of God's Elect.
• In Lamentations, He is our Weeping Prophet.
• In Jonah, He is our Great Foreign Missionary.
• In Joshua, He is The Captain of our Salvation.
• In Ezekiel, He is the Wonderful Four-Faced Man.
• In Songs of Solomon, He is our Loving Bridegroom.
• In Micah, He is The Messenger with Beautiful Feet.
• In Daniel, He is the Forth Man in the Fiery Furnace.
• In Haggai, He is the Restorer of God's Lost Heritage.
• In Deuteronomy, He is The Prophet Like unto Moses.
• In Zechariah, He is The Fountain in the House of David.
• In Joel, He is the Baptizer with the Holy Ghost and Fire.
• In Proverbs of Solomon and Ecclesiastes, He is our Wisdom.
• In the Book of Kings and Chronicles, He is our Reigning King.
• In Numbers, He is The Pillar of Cloud by Day and the Pillar of Fire by Night.
• In the first and second Book of the Prophet Samuel, He is our Trusted Prophet.
• In Ezra and Nehemiah, He is the Rebuilder of the broken-down walls of human Life.